Purchase Information

Hello, welcome to my selling blog! Everything listed on this blog is for sale! When the item is no longer available I will mark it SOLD.

If you'd like to make a purchase please post to the comment section on the bottom of the post. I will receive a email and promptly send you information for payment. I only accept PAYPAL as it is the fastest and easiest way to make a transaction. I will then mail the item out to you. I try to get the item out the day or day after the payment is made.

All items will be shipped Priority Mail starting at $6.95 and up depending on weight, I do not charge handling fees, you pay exact shipping with me. And I do combine shipping to save you money. Shipping prices are subject to change depending on the USPS. On certain occasions I do offer free shipping. In those instances I will let you know in the items description.

My email address is
plainworkerprimitives@verizon.net for any questions you
may have, email anytime!
Thank you for stopping by :)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pumpkin Flyer


This punkin was made by me using a chestnut junction pattern. He is made with onasburg that has been painted and coffee stained. His body is painted a off white, and his head is orange. His features are both painted and stitched. His legs are striped.

His arms are made from 2 sticks I have sewn on and I also used a touch of glue for extra protection. I added a brown ribbon I gathered around his neck. On top his head is a tall pointy hat decorated in fall colored stars. He can hang from the brown ribbon I have attached to his back. Cute for fall decorating! This pumpkin is 17" wide and 9" tall not including his hat.

He is 22.00 with no shipping cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking!!