Purchase Information

Hello, welcome to my selling blog! Everything listed on this blog is for sale! When the item is no longer available I will mark it SOLD.

If you'd like to make a purchase please post to the comment section on the bottom of the post. I will receive a email and promptly send you information for payment. I only accept PAYPAL as it is the fastest and easiest way to make a transaction. I will then mail the item out to you. I try to get the item out the day or day after the payment is made.

All items will be shipped Priority Mail starting at $6.95 and up depending on weight, I do not charge handling fees, you pay exact shipping with me. And I do combine shipping to save you money. Shipping prices are subject to change depending on the USPS. On certain occasions I do offer free shipping. In those instances I will let you know in the items description.

My email address is
plainworkerprimitives@verizon.net for any questions you
may have, email anytime!
Thank you for stopping by :)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Witchy












This doll was made by me using a chestnut junction pattern.

She is made with onasburg and has been coffee stained. She is 19 inches tall and hangs or sits. Her hair is made with an orange yarn, her face has been stitched on. She has a blue and white polka dot dress theme that has been coffee stained. I also painted a set of black boots for her.

She is 22 dollars with free shipping.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking!!